Ads Top

Home Ads

Latest in Sports

Life and Health

Random Posts

Kim Kardashian Is Considering Uterine Surgery for a Third Child


Kim Kardashian has been open about how high-risk a third pregnancy would be after suffering placenta accreta, a serious condition where the placenta stays firmly attached to the uterus wall after childbirth instead of detaching, during her previous deliveries. But Kardashian is still determined to have a third child naturally, telling her family that she's considering uterus surgery so she can conceive.
"I have to have a surgery on my uterus to kind of repair this hole," she explained in a new Keeping Up With the Kardashians clip. "So they need to like clean that out and then there's like scar tissue. It'd also be a really high-risk pregnancy—just I would be able to get pregnant." (This is not the only option Kardashian is exploring: She previously revealed she's considering surrogacy.)
"Having more kids is definitely going to be a struggle," she continued. "I've gone through so much with really bad deliveries that the doctors don't feel like it's safe for me to conceive again myself. This surgery is really the one last thing I can try. I want my kids to have siblings and I want to know that I did everything that I could to make this happen."
Before delivering her second child Saint, Kardashian explained to C magazine how dangerous it could be for her to give birth with her condition. "If the placenta grows a little bit deeper than it did last time, then they are prepared to have my uterus removed, which is a little scary for me," she said then. "I think we're just gonna go day by day, see how overwhelming it is, and see how the delivery goes."

Share this:

Post a Comment

Your Opinion Matters!!!
Feel free to comment

 
Copyright © Ghostweek. Designed by OddThemes