Ads Top

Home Ads

Latest in Sports

Life and Health

Random Posts

Mama June admitting she will miss her "Turkey Neck"


Now that Mama June's weight loss journey has almost come to an end, she's beginning to have some doubts.
In a new clip from Mama June: From Not to Hot, the reality TV matriarch is about to undergo her final surgery in order to remove excess skin on her arms and neck, and at first, she's pretty excited to get it over with.
"I’m in L.A. for my final surgery to have my face and my arms done,” she says. “I’m finally going to be the skinny Mama June that I’ve always seen myself as."
But right before she's about to go under the knife, Mama June begins to express her fears that something might go wrong. In particular, she worries that she won't be able to hide the results of the surgery if she's unhappy with them.
“I’m really nervous about my next surgery. Am I going to be able to open my mouth to eat, to talk? It’s my face,” she says. “If something goes wrong, it isn't like I can hide it. Then there’s going to be no photo shoot or me going to [my ex Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson’s] wedding.”
Honey Boo Boo and Pumpkin's mom then admits that she also feels like the surgery will take away the things that make her her.
"I’m ready to get the surgery over with to remove my turkey neck, but I’m kinda gonna miss my turkey neck,” she says. “It’s more famous than I am."
To find out how the surgery goes, tune in to Mama June: From Not to Hot on We TV, this Friday at 10 p.m. EST.

[h/t US Weekly]
Follow Gina on Twitter.

Share this:

Post a Comment

Your Opinion Matters!!!
Feel free to comment

 
Copyright © Ghostweek. Designed by OddThemes