Ads Top

Home Ads

Latest in Sports

Life and Health

Random Posts

Doctors warn Kim Kardashian a third pregnancy could be dangerous.


Despite having complicated pregnancies in the past, Kim Kardashian revealed her desire to have another little one during a preview for next Sunday's Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
"I'm going to try to have one more baby," Kim tells her sisters in the clip, before turing the the camera and explaining, "I want my kids to have siblings, but the doctors don't feel like it's safe for me."


Kim has been open about the dangers of pregnancy in the past. In fact, she revealed her doctor suggested using a surrogate during a KUWTK episode in 2016: "If the two doctors I trust have told me it would not be safe to get pregnant again, I have to listen to that."

Share this:

Post a Comment

Your Opinion Matters!!!
Feel free to comment

 
Copyright © Ghostweek. Designed by OddThemes